Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Will My Pipes Freeze With No Heat In Basement I Havent Had Running Water In 3 Days (pipes Frozen). I Rent, What Can I Do?

I havent had running water in 3 days (pipes frozen). I rent, what can i do? - will my pipes freeze with no heat in basement

I woke up Friday without water, as the owner, and he came with maintenance. they are trying to heat pipes in the basement of my building, but found that the wires on the ground is frozen and nothing can be done.
This is obviously a big disadvantage.
I live in Maryland and says the weather is cold.
So, what can I do? What should the owner?

1 comments:

willn said...

Your landlord has the reason to do water for you. This will probably pay the bill includes a hotel room when more than a few days. It also depends on what's happening in your area. If each house is yes, then you may need to share a hotel room bill - but if only one house, then it makes sense to ask the landlord to pay for a hotel room.

Your landlord should contact the installers trained to see what can be done is to thaw out the pipes.

It is doubtful that his contract a clause that was particularly so heard. So, if it ever went to court, based on what is for both parties to a circumstance beyond the control of both sides as fair.

Post a Comment