Monday, February 22, 2010

Genital Warts Opening Of The Urethra Picture Unusual HPV/Genital Wart Situation - Spreading To Girlfriend & How I Got It?

Unusual HPV/Genital Wart Situation - Spreading to girlfriend & How I got it? - genital warts opening of the urethra picture

I've been with my gf since 5 / 06 am, and not from sexual contact with someone, and before that was my last pair of 2 / 06. Prior to 10/03. In 11/07, I knocked my urethra opening it.I originally started firing then noticed another bump on the penis, but thought it might be that follicles.In spots on the skin / hair 1 / 08, I fear that not the cure and went to a urologist who said it was very likely a case of genital warts, see warts.2 weeks, the skin I had collected and sent for biopsy to confirm the diagnosis. My gf went to her gynecologist. Her last PAP was 9 / 07 & "normal". It was the most accurate test for HPV DNA in the past week, and yesterday said a call, it was negative.We had sex since 11/07, if this RunD, you do not understand this, as it is to be obtained without vaccine.Now 't accused of fraud and it's all very hurtful.Someone help me understand this virus, which does not even know how I :-( infected

0 comments:

Post a Comment