Friday, February 19, 2010

Frito Lay Stock Price 2010 POLL: What Positive Obama Changes Have You Seen?

POLL: What positive Obama changes have you seen? - frito lay stock price 2010

Today I saw another change in Mr. Obama. I went to buy sandwiches and realized that the spokesman for the Frito-Lay had two different sizes of Fritos, but for 99 percent of the price. I found it interesting.

I looked at the bag # 1 and given the weight was 3 3 / 8 ounces and the other pocket # 2, only 3 1 / 8 ounces weighed a difference of 13%!

Of course, I bought a bag with the heaviest weight, because he was hungry.

But it made me think. If all the heavy bags sold and gone, the consumer has no idea who started, 13% more for a bag of Fritos corn chips, as gross domestic product to pay reduced.

This is a change we can all live. What chips under 12? But then I started to think. Obama did not thank you all for that subtle change. It is a modest man. Itdo not go bang on his chest ... responsibility for all the good he does.

Fewer chips, less sodium in the body. This president really cares about my health. You can now their thoughts on the national goals of health care, even though it cost me, and much more.

Frito-Lay's stock is an increasing trend recently. The company (PEP), PepsiCo seems to have found a new way to become rich, while at the same time less for delivery to consumers. This means less fuel, it must be used for the transportation of their delicious chips.

I see Obama the fulfillment of another campaign promise: less carbon emissions by companies. However it is not responsible for this benefit either. Nice guy.

I began to really admire about MR. Obama. And PepsiCo. And Frito-Lay. Everyone is so good, without saying it.

It is a virtue.

http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/chart?symbol=PEP

Cool What changes have you noticed today that Obama is the president accountable?

2 comments:

♥ ♥ C.J. ♥ ♥ said...

Let the rest of the world we tried again with a certain sense. And some, not all hope. Let things take their time, and there is great debate about what is and what never will be.

I'm still hoping to return to the state.

Bob said...

I had a dream to wear randomely into the world logged on to my YouTube channel and now the attempt to realize it. If you can help that would be awesome.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/belal81195

and let others on Yahoo Answers to do the same.

Post a Comment