Monday, February 8, 2010

What Can I Give My 22 Month Old For A Dry Cough Should I Be Worried???

Should i be worried??? - what can i give my 22 month old for a dry cough

My son is 22 months and for the last 3 weeks the main symptoms of colds and sniffles have been sneezing, etc. I found odd that lasted for 3 weeks, so I took him to doctors and prescribed membranes misled to think that by Allergies are caused (which are not filled, so I do not know leads to all this) Well, yesterday she was fine, except the cold like symptoms, but then last night before bed, and began to (a very dry cough, cough who violated the chest), with a slight fever from time to time in the last 24 hours. Today, a total of 6 layers was full of diareah, has his appetite, what some of them and longer than normal. I also see that here almost Flem in the lungs, as can inhaling hear the hoarse sound. I am sincerely interested. is another virus on the cold symptoms, or you should be affected by this change in symptoms of nowhere. Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment