Monday, December 21, 2009

Soma Pain Pills Severe Neck Pain But Doctors Cant Find Anything?

Severe Neck pain but doctors cant find anything? - soma pain pills

For like 5 months I had severe back pain, even when the blows began to occur in places with more pain. A few weeks ago, I developed a pain in the neck literally painful to feel like someone pulls a knife on his neck. I've often thought that I was somewhat reduced, but there's nothing to find. I suffered severe headaches that can last several weeks. its usually on the left side of my head, who just happen to have the same page where I have more pain in the neck and back. I INTHE hospital and they have a CT scan and said they found nothing. Arnt said sure what could be wrong. I was a week ago ... they gave me Soma and Naproxin for pain and hope that the soma to relieve pain. As I have already tried to work all kinds of stuf painrelievers and headache and PPAR neckpain and work for a couple of times and then stop and identification have to change the brand. I've run out of brands to try to Arnt literally $ 10 for pills. The soma makes me a little dizzy andnot sometimes do something else. Naproxen anything for them, but I feel very bad, even if I eat a big meal. Stop pain, even when "doped". No tengo a real doctor, I have Medicaid and moved around. I am not even a worker at this time changed, because it Out.
They said that 3 days back to help, not if, but I have no transportation and no effort taxi slightly.
What are the causes of this pain I? Now feels like someone's stabbed an electrician to be a problem in my brain = (one does it hurt so much. Prolly the headache started yesterday and will last at least 7 days. My last headache sprayed a record 16 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment