Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hospice Home Health Aide Regulations And Laws For CNAs Who Work As Home Health Aides That Don't Work For Agencies?

Regulations and laws for CNAs who work as home health aides that don't work for agencies? - hospice home health aide

I wonder what are the rules on state aid for nursing homes also apply when a family hired a caregiver directly? (not through an agency?)

As CNA Site Admin medications can not?

The reason I ask is that I just graduated from a program of the ANC and would, in the Ga State Council review of nursing assistance in 3 to 4 weeks. I already have a job interview with a partner who wants to hire me directly. Now I have my own business, and I'm not an entrepreneur or work for an agency.

The client is a disabled man, his wife is working and needs someone to take care of for him. As he learned to be that by a radio station is.

The question now is if a family does not hire directly from one person and there is no need for medication or special equipment, the ANC, namely me, is not qualified to issue or to work and not through an agency or RN or ECT DR work.

Who should make contact with the ANC? I wonder why the family of sounds is interested and wants me to meet him next week.

WasI ask because I do not want to leave within my field of practice. and I know that in general, not all nursing homes must be personall licsend. But I will be certified in a day hospice and / or entering a hospital or feet or PRN pt

advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment